- Metaldehyde free
- Active ingredient content 10 g/kg hydrated ferric phosphate (technical) [at least 7.02 g/kg anhydrous ferric phosphate], an iron compound as it also occurs in nature
- Effectively controls slugs on all types of vegetables, fruit and ornamental plants in gardens and on allotments
- Extremely resistant to rain due to innovative bait technology
- No slime trails, no visible dead slugs
- Certified for organic use
- Scatter 5g/m2
- No waiting time before harvest
Use at the first sign of plant damage during late evening or early morning when slugs are most active.
Evenly scatter the pellets around all edible and non-edible plants (e.g. hostas, bedding plants, strawberries, lettuce, cabbages, etc.) at 5 g per square metre.
It is essential that Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer is broadly and evenly scattered in the plant area threatened by slug damage. Never apply Sluggo Slug & Snail Killer Ultra in small mounds or rings around specific plants.
Repeat treatment may be necessary to maintain control, to a maximum of 4 treatments per crop.