view all cooling fans & air conditioning view all electrical view all heating & air treatment view all heating & air treatment view all household appliances | fridges | freezers | nationwide delivery view all small appliances view all tech
This Nedis dehumidifier can extract up to 10 litres* of moisture from the air per day. Therefore it’s the best way to prevent the build-up of mould, moisture and mildew in your home. A relative humidity of 50-70% is recommended for daily living. There are situations which have a higher or lower humidity level, such as basements, bathrooms or poorly insulated rooms.
The dehumidifier is equipped with four different modes to ensure all user needs are met;
- Dehumidification, the adjustable hygrostat keeps the room at a pre-set humidity level
- Automatic, the humidity level is automatically set at a comfortable 55%
- Dry laundry, continuous dehumidifying on the highest speed level to speed up the drying process of wet clothing
- Ventilation, the dehumidifier works as a fan, it creates a nice breeze without dehumidifying the air.
Equipped with two speed settings to create the perfect air flow for each setting.
When the water tank is full, the dehumidifier gives a notification and will pause the dehumidifying process until the water tank has been emptied. It’s also possible to drain the dehumidifier permanently, with the drain hose included.
Set the timer to automatically switch off the dehumidifier after the set time, between 1 and 24 hours.
* Based on an ambient temperature of 30°C and relative humidity of 80%. The real dehumidification performance depends on the actual temperature and humidity.