The T 10/1 Adv brings new levels of quality and value to the contract cleaner tub vacuum sector. With key features designed to keep purchase and maintenance costs low, the T 10/1 Adv offers the toughness, simplicity, performance and value contract cleaners demand.
FEATURES AND BENEFITS
Large, round permanent main filter of washable nylon
- Extremely strong and dense enough to allow vacuuming for longer periods of time.
- The cable can be replaced quickly and easily by simply loosening 2 screws. This saves time and service costs.
Foot switch for added convenience
- No need to bend down.
On-board cord storage
- The power cable is always stored safely for transport.
|Current type (Ph/V/Hz)||1 / 220 - 240 / 50 - 60|
|Vacuum (mbar/kPa)||220 / 22|
|Air flow (l/s)||43|
|Container content (l)||10|
|Standard nominal size||ID 35|
|Cable length (m)||12|
|Sound pressure level (dB(A))||57|
|Weight Without Accessories (kg)||6.3|
|Dimensions (L × W × H) (mm)||355 x 310 x 385|
- Suction hose, 2 m, with bend
- Suction Tube, 2 Piece(s), 0.5 m, Metal
- Filter bag, 1 Piece(s), Fleece
- Antistatic system
- Container material, Plastic
- Crevice nozzle