Resolva weedkiller 24hr 3.6l
- Resolva Weedkiller 24H Ready to Use is an efficient weedkiller. The formula breaks down naturally and degrades by micro-organisms / microbes in the soil. Its systemic action controls annual and deep-rooted perennial weeds such as Grasses, Couch grass, Doc
- Kills weeds & roots fast
- Visible effects after 24 hours
- Kills the roots so weeds don’t come back
- Unique non-drip trigger
- Contains Glyphosate
Weeds can be a problem around the garden especially if you let them grow. They will compete for the same space and nutrients as your plants and if left untreated they will create seedlings and spread further. Using Resolva Weedkiller 24H RTU gives you the confidence that the weed will be killed fast, right down to the root, so they don’t come back!
Resolva Weedkiller 24H RTU controls a wide spectrum of annual and deep rooted perennial weeds including Grasses, Couch grass, Docks, Thistles, Nettles, Dandelions, Bindweed & many more weeds.
The range is available in a number of sizes and formats to meet the needs of different garden sizes and level of infestation. This makes Resolva Weedkiller 24H RTU the ideal product to use to control your weed problem.
What to Expect
After spraying, visible effects may be seen after 24 hours. The symptoms can be: wilting, leaf browning, desiccation or discolouration.
Do not remove the weed until it’s completely dead, ensure you leave weeds for at least 7 days before cultivating.
Planting can be done immediately in neighbouring untreated soil, taking care new plantings are not in contact with the weedkiller
When to Use
- Use from April to November, on a calm, wind free day to avoid drift to other plants and avoid rainy conditions as this will “wash away” the weedkiller
- Use when weeds are actively growing with a large leaf area to absorb the weed killer spray
Where to Use
- For use on unwanted vegetation
- Ideal for use in beds, borders or on patios & driveways
- Do not use on lawns or near wanted plants unless you intend to kill them
- Do not spray on hedge bottoms
How to Use
- The weedkiller is absorbed by the leaves. Spray very lightly trying to cover as much leaf area as possible to absorb the weedkiller and avoiding run-off. A single application should do the job!
- Do not use on lawns unless you intend to kill the grass
- Always read the full label and product information before use